Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wait a minute Mr. Postman...

I love the postie. This week he has brought me the following:



Lovely Rouenneries with which I am going to make a quilt for our upcomig retreats...



This awesome book full of delicious, quilty inspiration. We are making "Leftovers Again?" for our snowball challenge.



And just when you thought the day couldn't get any better, I received the package above from Gael -my first parcel from my Snowball swap group containing these beige beauties.


Oh happy day! It almost makes up for the fact that it is 40 degrees celcius today. Almost. Maybe an ice-block will take the edge off. Going to check the freezer now.

3 comments:

  1. lol...How sweet of you to post pics of what I sent! Ya, I was in a wacky "Martha" mood... Glad you liked them...You have a nice blog.
    Ummm 40 degrees? Geez, I thought our 62 was cold!
    Have fun
    Gael at Pink-a-Palooza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine Thomas, Napa, CANovember 13, 2009 at 11:21 AM

    I'm with Gael...but I know 60 celcius is hot. How hot is that F? You should be getting my fabric strips soon...I mail them last week. I love the jelly roll you got in the mail. I got one just like it today, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Sugar plum quilts!. very pleased to see you have your blogging mojo back! looking forward to seeing projects for retreats, Those skirts you have made are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...